- 1 World Wide Foods Gourmet Baked Potato
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons light sour cream
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup steamed small broccoli florets
Microwave potato on high for 3 to 4 minutes or until hot in the center.
Bake on 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot in the center
- Reheat the potato, if necessary, in the microwave.
- Cut a long slit in the top of the potato and press the ends in toward the center. With a fork, mash the potato pulp slightly.
- Add the salsa, cheese, sour cream, and pepper to taste, and mash to mix. Mix in the carrots.
- Spoon the broccoli into the potato and serve.
Yield: 1 serving
Approximate nutritional analysis per serving: 229 cal, 6 g fat, 16 mg cholesterol, 504 mg sodium, 21 g protein, 33 g carbohydrates, 10 g dietary fiber
(does not include optional ingredients)